Say goodbye to paper maps.
Say hello to Paddle Partner, the go-to app for canoe and kayak lovers. No cell reception? No problem! We provide real‑time stats for your favorite river
trails both online and OFF.
Paper maps no more!
Don't you think it's time we get with the technology?
Paddle Partner is the GO-TO kayaking app for canoe and kayak lovers who paddle down their favorite river trails. This kayaking app provides real time navigation statistics both online and OFFLINE.
No need to rub your eyes. You read that right. This app requires NO cell phone reception for it to actually WORK.
When you purchase and download Paddle Partner, you will never have to deal with:
- Paper maps that get torn and ripped as soon as they get wet!
- Losing your way on the trail!
- Feeling rushed to set up your campsite because you spent way too much time enjoying the river!
- Getting a bad deal from an outfitter!
- Not finding the right camping resources and supplies you need for you paddling trail!
With Paddle Partner You will:
- Choose your access points, campsites, and other points of interest on your trail with OFFLINE navigation that is highly accurate
- Know your current and exact location at all times
- Know your real-time distance from your campsite or destination
- Know your real-time arrival time to all points of interest on the map
- Know your current paddling speed
- Know your average paddle speed throughout your trip
- Know your maximum speed throughout your trip
- Find out your longest paddling sprint
- Know locations of all campsites on the paddle trail
- Know locations of all access points on the paddle trail
- This kayaking app has GPS Navigation to all camping supply stores and food stores on the supported paddling trail
- This kayaking app has GPS Navigation to all outfitters on the supported paddling trail
- Have GPS Navigation to all outfitters on the supported paddling trail
- Have GPS Navigation to all camping supply stores and food stores on the supported paddling trail
- Keep statistical information of your entire trip
- No other Kayaking Apps like this exist on the market today? All other Kayaking apps require a cellular data connection of some kind.
Helpful tip: Running Paddle Partner in Airplane mode can dramatically save your battery life.
Supported Paddling trails include:
- Everglades National Park
- Big Bend Saltwater Paddling Trail
- Delaware River
- St. Corix River
- Namekagon River
Finally a Paddle Partner you can count on! Paddle On my friends!